Top 5 Code Editors For Web Developers
Top 5 Code Editors
1. Syntax highlighting:
Coda is one of most used code editors. It is a Web development software supported by macOS. the most liked due to its amazing user interface developed by Panic. it was first released on 23 April 2007 and won that award of apple design of that year. it is most liked because of its excellent features like clean, faster, powerful code editor. its stable version 2.6.6 was released on 5th June 2017. local and remote files are edited with fast switching tabs.
- hide and show specific files: this feature is good among other features of the code is good enough to show or hide the specific files that a developer want to see such as if a developer wants to see .htaccess files then one has to click the rules option in preference to show such type of files.
- preview in iPhone/iPad: this feature is important for the iPhone/iPad developers they can preview in simulated iPhone/iPad.
- adding a book code: with the help of this feature, a developer can add books for their reference to the coda. in this case, HTML book is important for quick reference.
- WordPress mode: this feature in coda helps to autocomplete the code or loop of a navigator. Its use makes editing more efficient and time-saving for a developer.
- Browse CSS styles inline: this feature helps in improving the quality of the CSS styles that are not remembered by the developers.
Also Read: Optimize 5 Things For Speeding Up WordPress Website Check Out: Amazing Social Media Backgroud Pictures